Join Washington Trust for Historic Preservation and the Washington Trust for a virtual public workshop about the Maritime Washington National Heritage Area! During a series of regional workshops, we’ll discuss the future of our community’s saltwater shores and how this new heritage area can support our local priorities. You’ll have plenty of chances to share your ideas through polls, small group discussions, and other interactive activities, so come prepared to speak up. Check out the full schedule of county-based workshops and register today at: www.preservewa.org/mwnha-workshops..
Each workshop will be held from 5:00-7:00 pm via Zoom and pre-registration is required. Workshops will focus on regional needs, priorities, and goals, so we encourage you to sign up for the session that includes your own county. Dates include:
- Thursday, April 15: Kitsap & Mason Counties
- Tuesday, April 20: Whatcom & Skagit Counties
- Tuesday, April 27: Jefferson, Clallam, & Gray’s Harbor Counties
- Thursday, April 29: Pierce & Thurston Counties
- Tuesday, May 4: King & Snohomish Counties
Thursday, May 6: Island & San Juan Counties