For Information or to Register for Adult Programs go to: Adult Programs Link
- Could you spare 15 - 20 minutes at a time serving the FANTASTIC seniors of this community? If so, please click here for additional information. Thank You
Adult Ballet & Tap
- The Studio-A Center for the Performing Arts brings over 12 years of dance experience to Steilacoom! Join us for dance throughout the year. Classes for children also available.
- Adult Ballet: Monday 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Adult Tap: Wednesday 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Instructor Mellissa Massey-Moroni
Fun with Fitness
- Instructor Christine Eberlein
- MW 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- All levels welcome!
- Tuesday and Thursday 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Instructor Katsumi Davis
- NEW! Starting January 8, 2020. Come learn Jazz and Modern Dance techniques! No experience necessary.
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Instructor Claudia Fornasiero
- This stretching and strength training class will promote flexibility, strength, and energy.
- Presented by Wendy Field.
- Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Star's Dance Fitness
- Get in shape while dancing!
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Instructor Star Mitterich
Yoga for Every Body
- Instructor: Rebecca Kreth
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
2301 Worthington St.
Steilacoom, WA 98388
Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed due to COVID-19 until Pierce County enters Phase 3 of the Governor's Phased Reentry Plan