Report A

  1. Code Violation

    Report a code violation.

  2. Concern, Comment, Compliment

    Contact the town with a concern, comment, or compliment.

  3. Non-Emergency Crime

    Report a non-emergency crime.

  4. Illicit Stormwater Discharge - 24 Hour Hotline

    To report an illicit stormwater discharge, please call our 24-hour hotline at (253) 620-4123

  5. After-Hour Utility Emergencies

    To request assistance with an after-hour utility emergency, please call our 24-hour answering service at (253) 620-4123